Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Happy Birthday LaNell

long time ago
even longer ago
2005 (she was one of my bridesmaids)
Lan and I have been friends forever, well, to be truthful I didn't really like her when she first moved to Oroville in the third grade. She was the new girl at school and her first day in class she colored so hard with the group crayons we had to peel some of the paper off just to use them again. Once I got over that, we've been friends ever since. Happy Birthday Lan!!!
p.s. sorry for breaking your leg and dropping the knee board on your head

2 I've got something to say:

LaNell Brown said...

I can't believe you brought up the crayon thing. Thanks for the bday wishes and I agree the pictures are much better then I pictured.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I like the pictures!