Wednesday, May 21, 2008

American Idol

Yeah for David Cook!!!! I am so happy that stinkin Archuleta didn't win. He should only be singing on Disney theme floats. Good thing because I swore I wouldn't watch another season if he won. Can't wait for January.

5 I've got something to say:

shauna said...

I liked David Archuleta but I have to agree that he doesn't strike me as the type that would be a celebrity or even handle that lifestyle well. Which is good because you have to sacrifice a lot live that way. Hey, I have called a couple times and you haven't called back. I have something to talk to you about.

KrishasKrew said...

So why didn't you tell me I was interrupting your Idol Watching when I called you!! I am with you though- I was surprised that Simon was pretty much declaring David Archuleta the winner on Tuesday night. He sings well, but is not an Idol.

jana said...

Angelee! that is not very nice!... but I am also glad that Cook won - especially after the judges were so hard on him. This was the best American Idol EVER!! and even better when they invited "Mr You Are My Brother" out for the finale - I love his song!
Are you home Jun 16-19?

Than and Erica said...

I agree. I'm a cook fan even though it took me most of the season to become one. And--after reading Jana's comment--I'm going to be in town from the 2nd to the end of that week. So let's play.

Parley and Katie Call said...

I liked both, but I'm glad Cook won as well. Archuleta was too young and I can't stand how he always closes his eyes when he sings. (his voice is great though) Plus, as Parley pointed out, if he would have won, kiss his mission goodbye b/c his dad is a stage dad from H&#! and probably would control the rest of his life!