Friday, July 11, 2008

Moving out, but not moving in!!!

What a week. We are playing a waiting game. Tonight is our last night in our apartment so you'd figure that tomorrow will be our first night in our new house...WRONG. We wish! We are going to stay with family until we can move in. Our loan is taking so long to process so, we wait. Hopefully next week.

4 I've got something to say:

Kerri said...

i'm sorry!!! it'll be over in no time and you'll be loving your new house!

Carlson Clan said...

Aw Angelee...that sucks!! I'm sorry! I hope those loan peeps hurry it on up! I'm looking forward to pictures of your burnt orange island!! Talk to you later!

Than and Erica said...

Hang in there...and remember...patience is a virtue. :)

The Barth Family Blog said...

Who's your lender? Want me to rough em up for ya? ha. Right now it seems like loans have to be done and redone again before they close, and they want all kinds of info at the last minute. Hang in there, your new home will be worth the wait.
What's this about a burnt orange island?..I love the color of burnt orange, it reminds me of good ole Texas Longhorns from my mission:)
When you do finally get in to your house, we better get an invite to your house warming.