7 random things about myself...
(I'm not posting the rules...you all know what they are.)
1. I say crazy things when I'm asleep.2. I hate when the checker and the bagger are too totally involved in their own conversation to be polite.
3. When driving, I used to write down and keep a running list of bad driver's license plate numbers.
4. I don't know how to whistle.
5. I am horrible with maps/directions.
6. I hear music in my head when I'm taking a good picture.
7. I hate shrimp-it feels like it's growing in my mouth with every bite.
I tag Mikila.

2 I've got something to say:
Hey I tagged you with another one. When do you find out what you are having?
What is up with you and shrimp? I never knew that about you. See, I knew these tags came in handy. None of the other stuff surprised me though.
Post a Comment