He's so much fun to watch. We often wonder where he came from because he comes up with the craziest stuff. Like the coat he's wearing in these pictures...he wouldn't leave the house that night without it on. It wasn't even really cold out. I just wanted to put a sweater on him. Oh no, he insisted.
We went to Lowe's to pick out paint (finally) and Josh went crazy when he saw these cones. We never know what he is going to find that he thinks he needs. (Last week it was bubble bath and Thomas the Train underwear). We're thinking this obsession comes from Buzz Light year and the animals crossing the street because as soon as Nick handed him one he immediately put it on his head. He thought he was so cool.
These pictures are out of order. This happened first. Then I made Nick do it too!!!
Shom's favorite reading material is his Thomas the Train catalog. It's not even a book. He likes to look at the pictures. Especially the picture of the different track setups. He insisted on having it in the highchair with him...whatever.
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago

5 I've got something to say:
Histerical! I think that you LaNell and I should do the cone picture when you come!!!! Excited to see you!
I ain't posing for anymore of Mikila's blog pictures unless I start to get paid. Are you really asking where he came from? I would hate to dig up old childhood stories:)
Lol... i would love to see Lanell's stories! He is so cute. Dont you love how their little personalities just seem to pop up one day? Hes adorable!!!
"Is the prince ready?" I think we know where he gets that from. :) he he
PS-do you want anymore burp cloths made??? I will be out in march if you want to give me some fabric...
You have the cutest little family! I can't wait to see your little girl! I'm sure she'll be a little fashionista. You'd better pray for a little princess!
Sorry about your sicknesses. I honestly think having a sick hubby is way worse than a sick kid--they require so much more work and energy sometimes! Hope everyone gets well SOON!
Post a Comment