I figured since this whole post is all about me, it's only fitting that I post a picture of myself as well.
36 weeks
It's not that I don't want to blog, I just have nothing really going on...except getting ready for our baby to come on April 10th. We are getting pretty excited to meet her. And from her kicks I think she has just about overstayed her welcome inside of me.
I lay awake at night (for many reasons) but I can't stop thinking about everything I want to get done before the 10th. There are things I want to clean, furniture I want Nick to move, rooms I want to get organized. Then, the next day comes and I don't do any of it.
We ordered couches from Ashley furniture over 8 weeks ago and they're still not here. I think I've been quite patient. I've only called once, but I'm done waiting. I've almost forgotten what they look like. I guess it's an ok thing that they're not here because the new furniture will require some new rules for a certain 2 year old in our house. He doesn't know it yet though.
My favorite face wash has been discontinued. I am so sad. Every time I take a shower (that's where I'd use it) I think about how I haven't converted to their replacement yet. I don't like the smell, I don't like the color and I don't like the size of the micro-beads. At first I was optimistic and gave Wal-Mart the benefit of the doubt and figured that it was back ordered, but by the 3rd attempt to buy it, I started to catch on. I started using it way back in 98. My mom sent it to me in a care package when I was in Brazil. (I'm sure she randomly picked it). Oh how I miss my Clean and Clear Daily Oil Free Face Scrub.
It's not that I don't want to blog, I just have nothing really going on...except getting ready for our baby to come on April 10th. We are getting pretty excited to meet her. And from her kicks I think she has just about overstayed her welcome inside of me.
I lay awake at night (for many reasons) but I can't stop thinking about everything I want to get done before the 10th. There are things I want to clean, furniture I want Nick to move, rooms I want to get organized. Then, the next day comes and I don't do any of it.
We ordered couches from Ashley furniture over 8 weeks ago and they're still not here. I think I've been quite patient. I've only called once, but I'm done waiting. I've almost forgotten what they look like. I guess it's an ok thing that they're not here because the new furniture will require some new rules for a certain 2 year old in our house. He doesn't know it yet though.
My favorite face wash has been discontinued. I am so sad. Every time I take a shower (that's where I'd use it) I think about how I haven't converted to their replacement yet. I don't like the smell, I don't like the color and I don't like the size of the micro-beads. At first I was optimistic and gave Wal-Mart the benefit of the doubt and figured that it was back ordered, but by the 3rd attempt to buy it, I started to catch on. I started using it way back in 98. My mom sent it to me in a care package when I was in Brazil. (I'm sure she randomly picked it). Oh how I miss my Clean and Clear Daily Oil Free Face Scrub.

5 I've got something to say:
You look great! April 10th is coming fast.. how exciting! We're dealing with Ashley right now too. Its been 8 weeks since we ordered our new couch as well. I called on Wednesday and the lady said I'd have to call back on Saturday to talk to the store manager.. hmmmmm?? Seems weird. I'm with you... I'm done being patient.
I have been wondering where you have been and waiting to see the final product of the little girls room. You look good!!
I can't believe you're due SO SOON! I keep thinking you have like 2 more months.
I know the exact face wash you are talking about...I don't use it currently but it has always been one of my favorites. I hate it when old faithfuls are suddenly gone, don't these people know how they've become part of our lives?!? Hope you can find a good substitute. :)
You crack me up with how consumed you are with you facewash... lol. I agree with the laying awake at night thinking of all the things you still have yet to do. :) good luck and I agree with LaNell. I wanna see her cute nursery!!!
You look so cute! Chico Water Sprites is a place that teaches swim lessons. I highly recommend it. Haley is the owner/teacher and she is so nice and really knows what she is doing. Tomorrow will only be our second time but I am a FAN :)
Post a Comment