Wednesday, June 17, 2009

my mama.

Today is my mom's birthday. She is driving home from Lake Tahoe today. She needed a Kate fix. We are going to Shakey's tonight to celebrate. I made her favorite cake. I'll take some pictures. Let's hope it tastes better than it looks. Actually, the last one I made was waaaay worse looking. Like a true mom though...she "loved" it. all 4 of her kiddos.

granddaughters

mom and me (and charlee)


"gama" and josh. they have a love-hate relationship, although lately he's been so sweet. she even got a kiss on the lips from him.
I love you mom.


4 I've got something to say:

Big Mama said...

Happy Birthday MaRee! Hope you have a beautiful day today!

Anonymous said...

Happy B-day MaRee!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures. Happy Birthday MaRee. You don't look a day over...

Mikila said...

A day over what Becky ???? :) I'll say it, MaRee you don't look a day older than me :) Thats not a very great compliment ... let me try to do better .. MaRee you look a lot younger & prettier than Angelo (Maybe thats because you don't eat at Charlie's everyday.)Happy birthday!!