I'm going to be 29 this week. I take full advantage of the birthday week and I use it to get out of doing some things (diaper duty) and getting some extra things (taco bell everyday). Well, it's not getting me out of having to go to the DMV tomorrow AM, braving the crowds and renewing my license. It didn't get me out of backing our car out of the garage and hitting our other car last night (Jana, sorry for making so much fun of you). It hasn't been making Josh sleep in past 6:30 and Nick still has to work long hours this week. Oh well, I guess my birthday magic is wearing off after ALL these years.
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago

6 I've got something to say:
Check out this post on my blog from a year and a half ago:
http://ckritchies.blogspot.com/2008/04/bumper-cars.html?zx=29c785876f4cc8f1
That is all I have to say besides Happy Birthday Week.
Happy Birthday Ang!! so your guy is an early bird too huh? As soon as theres a HINT of light in the sky everyone in our house is awake... grrr. thats even with his windows blacked out. those boys have too much in common. Have a Tostada with no red sauce and extra cheese for me... :)
I am also craving some Taco Bell. I admit that reading this made me feel better - I really am not the only one that has ever ran into their own car. Thanks for sharing.
angelee, my dear sister.. you are an old maid, dont you know that as soon as you have kids you dont get anything special anymore? especially birthday weeks!!! The only thing that you have nowadays to make you happy are your little ones, your night in shining armor, and your little brother.. :) dont you forget it. p.s. it is 2 in the am.. which is bedtime for me.. i have been trying to post things to cakes' blog, but it wont let me... can you find a way for me to talk to her???? and no, im not getting a blog. you dropping the kids off tomorrow?? remember no calls before 11.... :)
Happy Birthday Angelee. I have been thinking about you today.
hey, you never made a post for your birthday. Happy birthday!! What did you do?
Post a Comment