a group of us at the stutznegger's home. allysa, katie, laNell, katie, angelee, jennie and erica. good thing we have our gowns on because who knows what we thought was cute enough to wear to our graduation. 1998
Judging by our shoes (especially mine) the clothes under the gowns would be yet another reason to be shocked by our lack of style. Weird that we even thought we looked so great. And, sadly, I don't remember this AT ALL. What were we doing there???
I remember those pictures, but I don't remember why we are there. I always liked those photos though. And i actually do remember the dress I wore..Very typical sister missionary style, but the shoes were probably my nike sandals. :)
I remember my dress as well and it like Erica's was sister missionary style. In fact I wore it at least once a week on my mission. I happen to be wearing brown sandals with a mostly black dress. Isn't black and brown in style now? And why are we at the Stutzneggers?
I think that was the day of the "religious ceremony" for graduation at the EVFREE church...don't know why we ended up at the Stutz's but I think we all met there beforehand? All I remember about that ceremony is that it was the equivalent to a religious American Idol. No offense to anyone out there, but really all I remember are the songs.
I am a stay at home mom who doesn't really like to stay at home...but I like the part about being a mom! I like going to the gym, but I'm not fit. I like to shop, but I never have anything cute to wear and I like to vacuum and it's a good thing because this house always needs it!!! Our three children fill our lives. We are a happy family!
4 I've got something to say:
Judging by our shoes (especially mine) the clothes under the gowns would be yet another reason to be shocked by our lack of style. Weird that we even thought we looked so great. And, sadly, I don't remember this AT ALL. What were we doing there???
I remember those pictures, but I don't remember why we are there. I always liked those photos though. And i actually do remember the dress I wore..Very typical sister missionary style, but the shoes were probably my nike sandals. :)
I remember my dress as well and it like Erica's was sister missionary style. In fact I wore it at least once a week on my mission. I happen to be wearing brown sandals with a mostly black dress. Isn't black and brown in style now? And why are we at the Stutzneggers?
I think that was the day of the "religious ceremony" for graduation at the EVFREE church...don't know why we ended up at the Stutz's but I think we all met there beforehand? All I remember about that ceremony is that it was the equivalent to a religious American Idol. No offense to anyone out there, but really all I remember are the songs.
Post a Comment