we sure did have some "fun"due. we went to the melting pot in sacramento with the jones (you know how it is...keeping up with the jones'). Each couple got the "big night out" which means we got double the selection. two cheeses, two different cooking types for all the meat (we got a broth and an oil) and two different chocolates. yum.
krisha & richard
2.5 hours later, they had to roll us out of there. It was so good though
nick & angelee
and poor nae. She came with us because she is still such a baby. I went to change her in the middle of dinner and found that there had been a major explosion in her diaper. It was everywhere. So, I brought her back to the table wrapped in my nursing cover. She hung out in her diaper until we hit a wal-mart after dinner.
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago

4 I've got something to say:
The Melting Pot is so fun! What a great date night.
I LOVE the melting pot!! The only bad things is that it takes like 5 hours to eat your meal and you smell pretty bad afterwards. But it's worth it :)
Oh no! I hate it when I don't have any extra clothes!! Dinner sounded yummy and the cheese looked a lot better than our home-made one. : )
okay there is way to much food in that first picture- it makes us look like pigs!!
Post a Comment