Thursday, December 3, 2009

annual preview

It's that time of year again...Christmas pictures. Mine will be out shortly, but I thought I'd give you an idea of what's to come. Last year I wanted to make my own so badly, but I was so far from able to figure out Photoshop. This year, it's not perfect, but I made it and I think it's cute...cute enough for who it's for. :) Anyway, you'll have to wait to see the finished product.

(and Sandy, you are on my list this year)Happy Christmas Card Sending!!!

4 I've got something to say:

Cameron and Katie said...

Our cards are out, what a relief, and yes, as you know, I did email them. So, maybe I shouldn't call them "card." Anyway, I am looking forward to seeing yours.

Anonymous said...

I'm jelous,I wanted to make ou christmas cards this year too, but I haven't mastered photoshop good enough, maybe I can get some birth announcments out!

Liz and Kevin said...

I'm excited to see the finished product. i am sure it is cute, you are amazing in the picture area!

Aunt Daisy said...

I want one! Should I be getting our cards ready? Is it really that close to christmas?