so, this afternoon was such nice weather. josh was up from his nap. nae was still sleeping. so I did what any mother who has a photography itch would do. I grabbed the baby monitor, locked charlee up in the house and off josh and I went hand in hand with camera and black leather chair in arm to the field across from our house.
he has come a long way from the boy he used to be. he listens, he can follow simple commands, he smiles and he'll finally look at the camera (better than some of the grooms I have photographed on their wedding day). he was loving it and i was really loving it because I've waited so long for this day. I take pictures...that's what I do...and to have a son that didn't enjoy it as much as I did was just...wrong. Anyway, I hope those days of closed eyes and back of the head shots are behind us now.
so, I'm just beginning my journey in photo editing in photoshop. I almost laugh when I look at these cause I see how "new" I am. But, I've made it my goal to become good at it. Although it's slightly embarrassing, I have to post my editing work now so that someday I'll be able to see my growth. (hopefully)
he has come a long way from the boy he used to be. he listens, he can follow simple commands, he smiles and he'll finally look at the camera (better than some of the grooms I have photographed on their wedding day). he was loving it and i was really loving it because I've waited so long for this day. I take pictures...that's what I do...and to have a son that didn't enjoy it as much as I did was just...wrong. Anyway, I hope those days of closed eyes and back of the head shots are behind us now.
so, I'm just beginning my journey in photo editing in photoshop. I almost laugh when I look at these cause I see how "new" I am. But, I've made it my goal to become good at it. Although it's slightly embarrassing, I have to post my editing work now so that someday I'll be able to see my growth. (hopefully)



7 I've got something to say:
I'm commenting on the most random part of your post! Joshie insists that you are the asian girl because she's the only girl with dark hair!
Such cute pictures and such a cute little boy!!
So cute, will you come take pics of my boys now? Josh is getting so big, and I love the leather chair!
I'm just looking for someone who is dying to teach me photoshop ( and a little about photography along the way). Just thought I'd let you know!
oh i can trade lessons for rides on my boat! swimming in my pool??
Those are really cute! what kiind of camera are you using now? It would be so hard to do but pictures of Joshie and Eli would be so fun. :) cant wait to see Charlee's pics!
You're doing great!
Angelee you have amazing talent! I love the pictures!
Post a Comment