Friday, August 6, 2010

BIRTHDAY WEEK

We believe in celebrating the whole week around here. Today is Shauna's birthday. cool for her, but really cool for me because it always marks the beginning of my birthday week. I don't have anything super cool really planned, but I do plan on something happening everyday. I am going to be 30 you know. dinner with friends. American idol concert. family party. a two dollar meal deal from taco bell just because. my mom already left me a york peppermint patty in the freezer...what is better than that? i love the deli up on the corner...anyone want to do lunch there sometime? happy birthday to me.

6 I've got something to say:

shauna said...

Happy Birthday! I hope the week is great. I wish I was there cuz I would totally go with you to lunch. Where would we go? I guess if I was there visiting I would want to go to Charlie's with you but perhaps if I lived there we would have a new favorite place to go. Or I would just make you a meal of your choice along with a yummy treat. Birthdays are the best!

Carlson Clan said...

Happy Birthday Angelee!! I totally believe in Birthday weeks! They're the best! Hope you're having an awesome week!

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday week Angelee. Have fun all week.

5fords said...

happy birthday week Angelee. York peppermint pattys are my favoite too, I put them in the fridge....I should try the freezer one of these times.

LaNell Brown said...

plan it well so there are no depressing moments and jump into 30 without looking back. It isn't o bad I promise:)

Parley and Katie Call said...

Yay for birthday week. It's even more cool that your b-day is friday the 13th!

PS I have that same shirt :)