Josh turned four this past week. If he is old...what does that make me? A mother of a four year old...really old. He chose to combine two of his favorite things. Spiderman and pajamas...so we had a spiderman pajama party. He was so excited all day long. We made cupcakes for him to take to school that day, but he would not let us take the spiderman cupcakes. He was persistent. "No. spiderman stay home!!!". So, he allowed us to make mini cupcakes with yellow frosting to take and share.
nick gave joshie the coolest gift. he drew all joshie's favorite characters. joshie loved the picture so much. nick did such a good job.
Joshua with the birthday cake I made for him. It didn't turn out perfect, but as least you can tell what it is and Josh liked it...so it was a success. (thanks sheila for the cake pan)

4 I've got something to say:
I never realized what a good drawer Nick is!!! Happy birthday Joshie.
Happy birthday Joshua. That cake looked pretty darn good to me. And, when I made Parley's birthday banner I felt the same way...it was such a labor of love that I told him we would use it for every birthday!
That is so adorable Angelee!! Love the cake and the love the drawing that Nick did...super amazing! (And can I have that birthday banner so your kids don't have to fight over it haha j/k)
Love the sign, and yes it is sick that you want you kids to fight over it when you are gone. Happy birthday Joshie.
Post a Comment