
This is how happy we've been around our house lately. We love the holidays and we are ready for our many feasts this week. As we speak,
Charlee is taking her first nap in underwear. What a big girl. We'll see what happens. I figure we might as well press our luck since there haven't been any accidents (knock on wood) for days now. We found out a couple of weeks ago that baby #3 is a boy. hurray. we are happy. Joshua announced in his class that we are naming him Noah. I don't know where he got it...but he is convinced.
1 I've got something to say:
Isn't it so nerve-racking letting them sleep in their underwear for the first time?! Hannah's pretty close to potty trained and I can't wait...I think potty training is one of the things I just dread the most! When is your due date by the way?
Post a Comment