Wednesday, February 20, 2013

No use crying over spilt milk...

Last night Charlee knocked over her whole cup of milk at dinner. As she and I are on our hands and knees cleaning it up... All over the wall, high chair, all over every chair leg and all over herself and Liam she was just wailing and sobbing and when I asked her what she was still crying about she said, "I'm crying cause I spill-ed my milk". I laughed and even though I knew my humor would be wasted on kids, I said it anyway..."there's no use crying over spilt milk". AND THEN TODAY HAPPENED...and I too wanted to cry over spilt milk. Last night while going through the freezer we found a rouge bag of breast milk hiding in the back. It was exciting. We always call breast milk liquid gold...and here was the last of it Liam would ever have. It was defrosting in the fridge today...until I noticed it had been leaking...all over the fridge. I wanted to sob just like Charlee the night before. Only 2 of the 6 ounces made it. Boo hoo.

Liam has earned his nickname chubby cheeks!

 

And these two made it back from their cruise to the Caribbean

I found this on Joshua's homework. We went through a little phase of him being less than eager to do his homework. Apparently I became a mean mom.

1 I've got something to say:

Than and Erica said...

Dude your baby is finally not looking like a newborn! He's totally chunky! And I'm A mean mom all the time about homework. I think it's inevitable.