Tuesday, May 7, 2013

3,691

I just checked my new pedometer and that's how many steps I took today. Does that seem right? I got it cause I want to see how many calories I burn during my Zumba class. We'll see in the morning. I watched my friend krisha's one month old baby today. I have a sneaking suspicion that a lot of my steps came from bouncing baby Jacob. It's so easy to forget what it's like to have a new baby. I'm so glad my baby is one. I'd rather fight the insisting on playing on the stairs battle everyday than the newborn stage.
Our bishopric member over primary was released. Not only is he a friend, he helped us so much. We made him a homemade tie from the primary children. We got a finger print from all the kids and we made them into lady bugs. It turned out super cute!
Anybody watch madmen???

0 I've got something to say: