Happy Birthday Papa! Holy Cow, I just a simple math problem and figured out that my dad is 69 today. That's seems so old to me. I knew he was old, but that's almost 70. He's a good dad. He worked hard his whole life for our family and he taught me the importance of paying my tithing. Yes, he is kinda crazy-he wears big stone rings and takes 20 different vitamins a day. The first time he met Nick's parents he wore his Indian beads and to Mike and Shannon's wedding he wore a brightly colored "No Fear" beanie. One time(recently) he and I had a 45 minute phone conversation where I was trying to explain to him that just because his computer had a file called My Pictures didn't mean the computer automatically put all his pictures in it. "Why would it say My Pictures then?" he kept saying. "Where did you save it?" I would ask again. "Well, they are pictures, so they belong in My Pictures".That went on and on for a while. Needless to say, that conversation went nowhere.
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago

0 I've got something to say:
Post a Comment