Our high school mock trial team: michelle, anna and stephanie. we had so much fun. Michelle tried to motivate us before each trial by playing Eye of the Tiger. Good times!!!
Michelle was obviously proud of her bean dip or something she made and somebody (looks like KjL's) stuck their big ol foot in the picture. Love the blue nails michelle. By the way, whose house are we at???
Just another day for Michelle...in costume and with a stuffed animal skunk.
Relax...I'm bummed cause I couldn't find the picture that I was searching for. It's one of my favorites. Girl's Camp~I'm thinking it was our adventure year. Michelle, Katie Vaughn and I shared a tent. Apparently there was a big storm in the middle of the night and apparently Michelle and Katie tried to wake me up to help dig a trench around the tent, but I remember none of it. So, the picture is of them glaring at me through the mesh door of the tent...as if it was my fault they were soaking wet up all night digging with sticks.
Happy Birthday Michelle. I've been 28 for a while now, not as long as Lan, Jennie or Mikila, but so far it hasn't been that bad!!! Enjoy

3 I've got something to say:
I think blue nail polish is making a comeback. And, believe it or not, I still own that stuffed animal skunk. Thanks for the trip down memory lane.
There are a lots of things that made me giggle out loud about this post. First was that picture of Michelle and the bean dip. The first thing I wondered was "whose house is that?" and then I saw that you wondered that as well. And, I love that we can identify Kate by her feet. Also, I am so glad that you remember the trench digging because I had forgotten that little gem and it is funny to think about. We worked so hard on that trench and I still can't believe that you slept through all of it while we struggled to figure out how to save our lives. And, most importantly, I love Michelle dearly. She means a lot to our little family, and I am so glad that she was such a big part of my BYU years. Happy Birthday Michelle.
Why do my feet get a bad rap? :) Is that even my foot? It probably is, considering the "finger toes".
Happy Birthday Michelle!
Post a Comment