Thank you to all those who came to my shower. I had fun and appreciate everything I got. Thank you LeAnne for letting us use your house.

Liz, Annette and Gabriella

Krisha, me and Coleen

Me and my mama
(yes, it's ghetto that my garments aren't long enough...what can you do though?)

The quilt my mom (and Jo) made for me. I love it.

Raeanne and me. Thanks for the shower!!!
4 I've got something to say:
The quilt looks beautiful and your haircut is cute. Baby Charlee is coming this weekend right?
wish I could have been there. loved the pic of my mom, liz, and Gab. Good Luck with the delivery! don't forget your camera!
Oh I bet it was fun. I can't wait to see that quilt in finished form. And the baby too, of course!
Don't fret I am coming to visit you on April 24th so you better be around!!! That is the only day I will be in Oroville (cousins wedding on the 25th)
Post a Comment