Joshua has now consented to sharing his dad with
Charlee, but still likes to right next to him.
bolo wanted to share his melted sticky mess of an ice cream with his dad. how sweet

practicing hitting the ball with the correct end of the bat.

sharing a bowl of cereal before church.

hanging out at a reception while mama is busy taking pictures. you'll notice nick has fruit on his plate and
joshie's is all junk food.

Happy Father's Day Nick. We all love you.
3 I've got something to say:
We have that same t-ball set - yes Angelee - you need to come see our house! And I still need to come see yours. When?
did you notice that the cartoon picture of Charlee looks like Aunt Black? I know its a caricature of Charlee but it looks like Black used to look. I noticed that Joshua got a haircut... what about Charlee?
These are nice pics of Joshua and his dad.
Very sweet pictures. I like the cereal one.
Post a Comment