I just wanted to take the time to tell everyone how wonderful Mikila is! The following items are things that I love about her:
1. She is always graceful & courteous.
2. Constantly offers to watch my children for me.
3. Loses at games on purpose so that my self esteem is high on the charts.
4. Can be clever in a sticky situation ( can run down Oro Dam Blvd after Joshie due to neglect on my part.)
5. I love watching college sports with her so that we can discuss the game in depth.
6. She never makes fun of me, is aware of my feelings.
7. She always provides the right type of beverages when I am invited to her home.
I could go on and on but needless to say I just love Mikila. Thanks for being my friend.
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago

1 I've got something to say:
Is it possible that I'm sensing a bit of sarcasm in this post. My spidey senses are tingling.
Post a Comment