Monday, March 15, 2010

generally happy

it must be the weather...but I am generally happy. I love how long the days are and the sunshine is heavenly. We went on a walk today. The kids wore shorts. We opened all the windows. Today is Becky's birthday so we went to lunch and then we hit the gym and then came home and both Charlee and Josh napped.
This is charlee sleeping. But this picture is to show her bed and what she does when she stands up...she eats her bed. I found wood dust in her mouth. That's gross. She has 6 teeth and she's using them all. Josh. Ready for church. He is wearing skinny cords that he got from Ben and Cyndi. He insisted on the hat and tie. He was sure cute.
He posed like that on his own. He cracks us up.



Tarzan Nae is what we called her that night. How did she get her arm out? I know we have a lot of pictures of her in the highchair...but she spends a lot of time there. She loves to eat.



This isn't a good picture of any of us...especially me, but I love these kids so much. They are so easy. They're great shoppers. Great sleepers. Great in the car. We are in a good phase in our lives.






4 I've got something to say:

Kerri said...

Cute kids!

Dava_Hudson said...

Ha your mom told me about Joshies "outfit" but its so much cuter that I imagined! I love it. If we let Eli pick his it would have been his batman costume from last years Halloween. Hahah Just shows how mature Josh is. :)

Parley and Katie Call said...

I love Joshie's cap. And I agree-this weather is making me so happy! Spring and fall are the best times of year.

5fords said...

awesome kids, have awesome moms!!