well, actually...it's a face her father loves more. Right after I took this picture I commented on how ugly she looked. I got in trouble by Nick. "Don't call her ugly" he told me. I didn't mean it. I used the wrong word. Ugly isn't the word... wet spider is a much better description.
Audrey's Dance Recital
2 years ago

7 I've got something to say:
That is the cutest picture ever.
oh, angelee, you don't know how much I needed a laugh....not at your daughter, but at your comments. Shes a cutie patootie!
Oh Angelee... what a girl! But I agree with you... it is not her best picture but it looks just like her. I'm scared... that hair and those teeth.
That is hilarious
She almost looks chubby!! When did tiny Charlee get chubs??? Very funny picture, she looks like she is having fun!
NOthing wrong with a wet spider!
She is so stinkin' adorable!!
Post a Comment