If I have to read Green Eggs and Ham one more time...
What is so cool about that book anyway. I never loved it, but both my kids do.
She has such a personality. She will kiss you and pull your hair all at once. She knows what she wants and her opinions are all her own. We love her....but, man. She can be exhausting.
She lost her privilege of reading books on the bed with us because she was biting us. As we pulled her off of Josh and put her down he said, "Oh, that was close. Thanks mom". Then she ran around the bed yelling, crying, swiping at us and biting at the covers. I felt like we were stuck on an island as a shark was swimming the waters. Since then, we call her 'the shark'.

5 I've got something to say:
I can't believe that. She is pure quiet and sweetness when she is over here!
that's funny. maybe it is just a second thing where they are crazy but so lovable.
That is so funny, just picturing her running around the bed. Poor Josh he must think he has the craziest sister ever:)
I am laughing out loud picturing her swiping at you trying to get on the bed....I know how you love swiping! :) Cute girl.
Too funny!! She looks so grown up, I can't believe it!
Post a Comment