I never blogged my baby shower. What is wrong with me??? So cute. So fun. So grateful for great friends that came and put the whole thing together for me. The shower was at Sheila's house and she showed off her hidden talent of making the best (and cutest) sugar cookies ever.

Here is the diaper bag that I fell in love with. Only problem is that it was kinda quite expensive. So, some ladies from the shower helped and put money toward it so Nick wouldn't kill me. The good news...I've been using it for a month and I love it just as much. No regrets on my big purchase. Big as in over $100, but you're not tying me down to an actual amount. And yes, it's huge. That in
Charlee inside. Hey, I've got a lot to carry.

My dear friends
Kindra and Sheila. A lot of people helped with the shower, but these were the two who were behind it all. Thanks ladies, you know I love you.

My mom, me, my aunt Jo and
Charlee.

a cute church outfit for
liam from
anna. I wonder if I looked that goofy the whole time? oh well. it was fun. And now that he is a month and one day old...I'm glad I'm not pregnant anymore. Last night wasn't a good sleeping night but the night before he went FIVE hours. that's the way we like it. We love having him in our family. Josh and
Charlee just love him. Josh said, "I am so so so so so so so happy baby Liam is here". Me too.
0 I've got something to say:
Post a Comment