Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bath Boy



I haven't posted in a while. I think I've been too busy. So, I've spent the last two weeks subbing. I've been in an all day Kindergarten. It's such a long day for those kids. Some of them are still 4. Some get there at 7:40 for breakfast and they are there until 6 at the after school program. That is a long day.
Today the men are finally here fixing our first leak in the house. Apparently, someone drilled into the water line when putting in our pantry shelving. So any water we used in our master bathroom was slow leaking down in the wall of the pantry and dining room. What a hassle. At least it's still under warranty. Like Rob says, "The joy of home ownership".
Joshie has been so fun lately. He loves the movie Cars and he always has a Lightning in his hands. He refuses to eat purple M&M's (like there is any difference) and he loves to be outside. He sleeps like a champ. We are still working on the vocabulary however. He talks a lot, it's just that we can't understand him.

7 I've got something to say:

Parley and Katie Call said...

Joshie is SO cute! He should be in a handsome baby contest. :) Sorry about that leak, you would think that after building hundreds of houses they would avoid those problems!

Dava_Hudson said...

Isnt it sad how fast our boys are growing. They just arn't our babies anymore. lol Joshie is seriously getting cute. We should get the boys together for a movie date. Eli loves Cars too.

shauna said...

Hey, I just sent you an email but the only addresses I have are the angelee7000 and the chico state one. I don't know if you have a different one or not.

Jen said...

Glad to know that you have a full time job!

Jen said...

Glad to know that you have a full time job!

Big Mama said...

Holy cow, you must be exhausted after work. So what do you think... is all day kindergarten better or worse? I'm just curious what the teachers think about it. But anyway, glad you guys saw that leak and got it taken care of. The exciting things we have to look forward to when it comes to owning a house. And Joshie... hes so cute and such quite the little poser. hahah....

LaNell Brown said...

Thanks for telling me about the word verification. That is annoying I did not even know it was on. My bad.