A few weeks ago we went with another guy fieri loving family to a Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives restaurant that aired recently. Putah Creek Cafe in Winters. So good. We waited for about an hour...which is like eternity with 4 children four and younger. Well worth the wait. First we went to the Nut Tree so the kids could play a little bit. We rode the train and carousel (no pictures of that cause I left my camera on the train...lame. Jesse's faith in the integrity of people in public places was restored because he thought somebody would steal the strollers while we were on the train and he thought for sure my camera was gone when I left it on the train....good news...we left with both strollers and my little pink camera. hurray!!!
the medranos lovin' the train (some more than others)

2 I've got something to say:
Kaylee always gets hamburgers too, even in nice restaurants. She loves them.
Bob says "Burger Me is ummm ummm good!"
Post a Comment